The Spanish Association of International Economics and Finance (AEEFI) and the Faculty of Economics, Business and Tourism of the University of Alcalá are organizing the XXIV Conference on International Economics, which will take place in Alcalá de Henares (Madrid) on June 15 and 16, 2023.
- Deadline for the submission of proposals: March 20, 2023.
- Accepted proposals: April 10, 2023.
- Deadline for reduced fee registration: May 2, 2023.
Young Researcher Award
Any member of the Association younger than 35 years of age, on 31/12/2023, who presents a paper in the Annual Meeting, is eligible for the prize.
The Scientific Committee of the Annual Meeting 2023 is responsible for nominating the winner, based on: the scientific value and rigor of the paper, its distance from the state-of-the-art literature, and the relevance of the paper to the field of the association. The committee acts with absolute final authority, and no appeal is possible.
All authors who participate in the conference will have the opportunity to submit their papers to the following journals:
Economics-The Open Access Open Assessment E-Journal. All participants will have the opportunity to submit the papers presented to be considered for publication in the Special Issue of the journal. 50% discount fee.
Economic Modelling. The editors will ensure the normal reviewing process on a fast-track basis. All papers will be double-blind refereed in the standard way. Authors should submit their paper via the journal’s website, for consideration for publication in a regular issue of the journal.
- Prof. Lucian Cernat – European Commission
- Mr. Enrique Feás – IE/UAH
- Prof. Christian Volpe Martincus – Inter-American Development Bank
- Prof. Eduardo Morales – Princeton University
- Dña. Maria Peña – Executive Director ICEX
- Mr. Javier Pérez – Bank of Spain, Director – International Economics and Euro Area Department