The 22nd Conference on International Economics will be take place at the Faculty of Economics and Business of University of Murcia:
Facultad de Economía y Empresa
Campus de Espinardo
Edificio nº 2 – 30100 Murcia
The congress will take place on the ground floor, Internal Patio, of the Faculty of Economics and Business of the University of Murcia.
The conference platform will be ZOOM. All in-person sessions can also be accessed virtually through the Zoom platform.
In the purple classrooms there will be the in person sessions A (room F019) and B (room F022), the congress technical secretariat (room F020) and there will be a free room for the use of the participants (room F021). Yellow rooms will be enabled to follow online sessions.
The covid capacity classrooms is 18 people.
Instructions and links to the Rooms will be emailed prior to the event.
The accesses to the cafeteria, dining room, assembly hall (for the opening and the plenary sessions), and grades hall (for AEEFI meeting) will also be located on the ground floor.
Arriving to Murcia
Murcia is accessible from anywhere in Spain and Europe, by plane, train or road. With the arrival of high velocity train service (AVE) it is possible to travel from Madrid to Murcia in 3h.
By plane, Murcia is close to two main airports: Alicante-Elche (ALC) airport and Region de Murcia International- Corvera airport (RMU).
Connections from Alicante-Elche (ALC) Airport to Murcia city center
Directly: Bus from airport to Murcia bus station:
Commuter bus Company ALSA. The bus departs from the airport in a direct route. The trip lasts 55 minutes.
To check availability, times and prices (around 6€):http://www.aena.es/en/alicante-airport/intercity-buses.html and https://www.alsa.com/en/web/bus/offers
- Bus from airport to Alicante train station: Alternatively (if the direct bus departure time is not suitable for your flight), you can take a bus from Alicante-Elche airport to Alicante train station. And, from there, take a train to Murcia. The bus connecting Alicante-Elche airport to Alicante train station departs every 20 minutes. More information: https://www.estacionalicante.es/index.php/como-llegar/intermodalidad-conexion-ave
- Taxi from airport to Alicante train station: Alternatively, you can take a taxi to Alicante city center (21€): https://www.aeropuertoalicante-elche.com/transportes/taxi-aeropuerto-alicante.htm
To buy train tickets from Alicante to Murcia: https://www.renfe.com/es/en/suburban/suburban-murcia-alicante/timetables
Connections from Región de Murcia International-Corvera (RMU) Airport to Murcia city center.
- Bus airport to Murcia bus station: Region de Murcia International-Corvera airport is connected by a direct bus with Murcia bus station (commuter bus Company INTERBÚS).
More information: http://aena.mobi/m/es/aeropuerto-region-murcia/autobuses.html
To check availability, times and prices (around 5€): https://www.interbusmurcia.es/
It is recommended to contact the shuttle bus Company to confirm current schedules.
Tlf: 968 291 911
- Taxi airport to Murcia city center: Alternatively, you can take a taxi to Murcia city center (29€). More information: https://www.aeropuerto-murcia.com/transportes/taxi-aeropuerto-murcia.php
Train from Madrid and other cities to Murcia-El Carmen train station.
1) Directly: AVE Madrid – Murcia-El Carmen (3 hours aprox.). More information: https://www.renfe.com/es/en
2) Indirectly: AVE Madrid – Orihuela-Miguel Hernández: 2h 30’ aprox. From there, you can take a train (RENFE) or a shuttle bus (ALSA) to Murcia. Both train and bus depart from Miguel Hernández station.
More information on train (Orihuela to Murcia-El Carmen train station) availability and prices: https://www.renfe.com/es/en
More information on shuttle bus (Orihuela-Murcia) availability and prices: https://www.alsa.es/
Official website of the Visitors Office in Murcia. Attractions, restaurants, museums https://turismodemurcia.es/en